St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a well-established practice located in Stone Ridge, New York in New York’s beautiful upper Hudson Valley near Kingston.
St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician who is comfortable treating all age groups. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly graduated resident in Family Medicine to mentor with an experienced physician to take over the practice. Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
This opportunity is not currently able to sponsor H1B or J1 Visa candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for a physician to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available