St. Peter's Health Partners and St. Peter’s Addiction Recovery Center (SPARC) have an excellent employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatrist to join an expanding program for behavioral health services located in Albany, New York.
This full time opportunity is a 50/50 blend of inpatient consult liaison and Outpatient Clinic settings throughout Albany. The selected provider will enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
The selected Psychiatrist will be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry with experience or interest in Addiction Medicine. New York state physician licensure, DEA and Buprenorphine waiver are required to begin employment. Applicants should also possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
This is an exciting opportunity to join an existing Psychiatric interdisciplinary treatment group.
St. Peter’s Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance may be available