With more than 7,000 employees and a world-class consortium of more than 500 providers, the award-winning Aspirus system and service area extends from beautiful central and northern Wisconsin into the majestic lake shore regions of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our team in Wausau, Wisconsin.
- Join our Endocrinologist and three Nurse Practitioners who practice 100% consultative endocrinology.
- Collaborate with a dedicated and experienced support team, including Certified Diabetic Educators.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Large referral area that includes 20 counties. Willingness to do outreach is preferred.
- Potential teaching opportunities available through the Aspirus Wausau Family Medicine Residency program and the Medical College of Wisconsin both onsite.
- Above average compensation package that includes income guarantee and production bonuses.
- Other incentives: potential for residency stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus options.
- J1 and H1-B visa possibilities
- We pride ourselves on excellence: Aspirus Wausau Hospital recently received recognition as one of the 100 Best Hospitals in America for 2016
Explore Aspirus. Come for a visit and see what sets us apart.