Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, Arizona is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join a single-specialty group. New physicians out of Residency or physicians with 2-5 years' experience is preferred. An interest in sleep medicine and pulmonary hypertension is also preferred. The location is equipped with a sleep lab and PFT lab.
- Six providers with rotating call coverage
- Office Space is Available - Approximately 4,000 square feet, expanding to approximately 6,000 square feet in December 2018
- Partnership Track is available in two years
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive wage structure including base salary plus productivity bonus
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential commencement bonus
- Potential debt repayment assistance
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine - perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools - including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies, as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class Resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale, and San Diego for weekend getaways!
Community, Facility and Organization
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two Da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and a Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with Center of Excellence status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a 144-bed all private bed facility in Oro Valley just north of Tucson. OVH services include orthopedics (including the new MAKO robot for partial knee resurfacing), inpatient rehabilitation, cardiology, minimally invasive surgery, neurology, GI, imaging and diagnostics, two sleep centers and emergency medicine.