IHA has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join five primary care doctors in a well-established practice located in Pinckney, Michigan.
The practice is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible physician to join an existing Family Medicine practice. The physicians in this practice are well known for providing high-quality care.
The selected candidate will enjoy a flexible schedule providing up to 36 patient contact hours weekly. To assure optimal access for patients, the schedule will include one early morning and one late evening each week, as well as participation in Saturday rotations. Inpatient coverage is not required.
This practice is located in close proximity to St. Joseph Mercy – Ann Arbor, Chelsea & Livingston Hospitals and The University of Michigan Hospital and is a designated Patient-Centered Medical Home.
IHA physicians are supported by technology and services that let doctors be doctors including:
- Next Gen EMR: For the last three consecutive years, IHA has received Next Gen’s Innovation award.
- This award underscores IHA’s commitment to providing the best tools possible to providers and staff.
- Each location is led and supported by a dyad team; a site medical director and a practice manager.
- Each location is supported by the IHA Call Center that is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by clerical and clinical personnel operating via protocol.
Candidates who recently completed training as well as experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Family Medicine physician to be a part of a leading multi-specialty group in Southeastern Michigan.
An excellent compensation and benefits package is available for the right candidate including:
- Competitive base rate and compensation plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits; 403b, 457
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Profession Malpractice Coverage with Tail Coverage