St. Peters Health Partners and Samaritan Hospital have an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established Hospitalist group located in Troy, New York.
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will work collaboratively with the Nocturnist, covering admission consults on medical patients from the Emergency Department and will provide rounding support to floor physicians as available. The selected candidate will cover the overnight shift 7:00 pm to 7:00 am Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
The right candidate will have at least two years of experience working in Hospital Medicine. They will possess great multi-tasking and leadership skills and must be able to work well with all members of the care team. Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented. While the supervising physician is available when needed, this provider must also have the skills necessary to work independently. Additional requirements include:
- NYS licensure and DEA required
- Graduation from an AMA approved program
- Board Certification
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available.