Northwest Healthcare is actively recruiting full-time BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians to practice at our four sites; including Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital and two Freestanding Emergency Departments. New graduates will be considered. Nocturnist opportunities also available!
Emergency Department Features:
- State-of-the-Art Emergency Departments
- 9 and 12-hour shift options
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- Use of scribes, available
Special Requirements: Core EM Procedures, Intubation, Central Line Placement, Chest Tube Placement, Spinal Taps, Laceration Reports, etc.
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a regionally and nationally recognized, 300-bed hospital, which anchors a comprehensive healthcare network of inpatient and outpatient services, backed by Community Health Systems, one of the nation's leading operators of general acute care hospitals.
NMC is located within Pima County, which is home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
Oro Valley Hospital is a 146-bed, all private-room acute-care hospital where state-of-the-art technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.