St. Mary Physician Group has an excellent opportunity for Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join an established outpatient primary care network located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Essential functions of this opportunity include:
- Consulting with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
- Recommending and orders tests to help diagnose condition.
- Monitoring lab results.
- Prescribing or administering treatment
- Utilizing EMR system for documentation
- Explaining test results, or prescribed treatment with the patient.
- Coordinating work with NP's, MA's and office staff.
- Referring patients to medical specialists when necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to provide high level and patient-centered Primary Care within the St. Mary Physician Group network.
St. Mary Physician Group offers a competitive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Income Guarantee with potential RVU Production Bonus
- Quality Incentives
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid CME's