Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art 250-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking a GI Nurse Practitioner for an employed position
Office and clinic are located in our Medical Office Building adjacent to the hospital.
Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 17,000 with a service area over 125K!
- Clean, safe, family friendly area – very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- Kid friendly water park
- 18-hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance