Eastern New Mexico Medical Center in Roswell, NM is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care provider for an employed position.
- Office space located in close proximity to hospital campus
- Procedures required
- Open ICU unit with 19 beds
- Well-equipped procedure rooms and an EMR System
- 24/7 Hospitalist coverage
- Required 10 days per month of call coverage plus a weekend
- Sleep experience appreciated; not required
- New graduates will be considered
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 162-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care.
Roswell is a growing city located in southeast New Mexico known for aliens and hospitality. Its climate lends to an abundance of outdoor activities including: golf, snow skiing, and hiking. Home to Eastern New Mexico University, national retail outlets and restaurants, numerous cultural opportunities, the UFO Museum and Research Center, Spring River Park and Zoo, Bottomless Lakes State Park and direct flights to Dallas contribute to a low stress lifestyle and make Roswell a great place to live, work and retire.
Visa Assistance is Available