MountainView Regional Medical Center (MVRMC) has 168 licensed beds and services a growing population of over 102,000. Las Cruces is a sunny college town located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
General/Trauma Surgeon needed to join existing multi-specialty group associated with MountainView Regional Medical Center.
- Trauma Cases Available
- Level III Trauma Center and Acute Care in Trauma
- Over 160 physicians on our staff provide a strong referral source
- 271,000+ service area of young families and retirees
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical suites with the latest technology including DaVinci Robotics
- MD anesthesia
- Centers for infusion therapy, wound care/hyperbaric and pain management
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process required
Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
No visa assistance available