Saint Joseph Physician Network (SJPN), the employed arm of the Saint Joseph Health System has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join a growing practice located in South Bend, Indiana.
This community based practice is conveniently located in a modern Medical Office Building adjacent to St. Joseph Regional Medical Center. This practice of two Internal Medicine physicians and one Nurse Practitioner is seeking a third physician to meet the growing demands of the community. Physician ramp up time should be very quick as there is high community demand.
This practice is traditional in nature; providers have their clinic practice and follow their patients in the hospital. The average daily census in the clinic is 20 to 25 patients. Call for this opportunity is 1:3 weekend coverage and each provider covers call related to their patients on a daily basis.
The usual in office procedures can be performed on site such as skin tag and mole removal, stitches, etc. Opportunities for teaching do exist with hospital's family medicine residents. Generally each physician has a Medical Assistant and the practice provides adequate front office and other support staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine physician to be part of a growing practice.
Saint Joseph Physician Network is offering an excellent compensation package for the right Family Medicine physician including:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.