La Porte Hospital (within an hour of Chicago and minutes from Lake Michigan!) is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join an existing busy independent practice "The Neurology Clinic, PC". New Resident or Fellow welcome! Practice specifics:
- Successful practice with 15+ years in the community
- Existing patient base
- Inpatient and Outpatient practice
- Collegial, supportive work group
- Standard benefit package
- Service Area shows a shortage of 2.5 Neurologists.
- General Neurology (must be able to interpret EMG and EEG studies)
- Practice Call: 1 in 2
- Offices in Michigan City and Chesteton
- Competitive financial package (salary based on MGMA guidelines).
- Option for partnership after 2 years
Opportunity is available to develop a satisfying practice in a progressive, family-oriented community!
La Porte Hospital Description
La Porte Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks, La Porte Hospital is the anchor business of the historic downtown. At 227 licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center), orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal health. La Porte Health System also comprises Lakeshore Surgicare (outpatient surgery center), La Porte Physician Network (multi-specialty medical group of more than 75 physicians in about 40 locations), Wellness and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine, Occupational Services, and Urgent Care, among others. The hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020. Join us and be a part of our NEW hospital!