Saint Joseph Physician Network (SJPN) has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join a well-established general primary care practice located in Culver, Indiana.
This opportunity is within a conventional outpatient Family Medicine practice working approximately 36 hours per week. The average number of patients treated per day is 20; providing care to patients off all ages, pediatrics through geriatrics. Procedures can be performed on-site and support staff includes one medical assistant per physician as well as front office support.
Previous experience is preferred as the Nurse Practitioner will be expected to work autonomously and occasionally may be the only provider at the clinic. The selected Nurse Practitioner will be expected to occasionally provide back up for the Nurse Practitioner at Culver Academies Health Center. EMR is currently Cerner PowerChart, therefore experience with EMR's is desirable.
Call is phone only and is reasonable; rotating amongst Culver and Plymouth Nurse Practitioners.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Nurse Practitioner to be part of a growing practice.
Saint Joseph Physician Network is offering an excellent competitive compensation package for the right candidate including:
- Compensation is a combination of productivity and achievement of value driven quality metrics for the SJPN clinic.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 5 days and $2,500 for CME.
- $1,500 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
- Malpractice is covered.