St. Joseph Hospital is seeking 2 advanced practitioners (Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners) to join our multidisciplinary team of physicians and allied health providers. Candidate must have Mental Health Certification (or in process).
Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, St. Joseph Hospital is a 191-bed facility and an affiliate of Lutheran Health Network, an integrated healthcare system with 8 hospitals in northeastern Indiana, one of the largest employers in the region. St. Joseph Behavioral Health includes a 30-bed adult acute unit and a 17-bed geriatric unit located on the campus of St. Joseph Hospital in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne, IN.
This opportunity includes a desirable 7 on 7 off schedule, a variety of inpatient work as well as a consult/liaison service at Lutheran Hospital’s 396 bed tertiary care facility. Dynamic team of 3 adult Psychiatrists, 1 mid-level, occupational and physical therapists, behavioral health techs, social workers, and an activity therapist. Average daily census in the geriatric unit = 16, adult unit = 18 to 20. Join Lutheran Health Physicians, a large multi-specialty Group with over 300 providers representing a large range of specialty physicians.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary
- Potential for Sign On Bonus and/or commencement bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance, Health, Life and Retirement, Vacation
- Dues, Licensure Fees and Subscriptions
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Overall cost of living is 9 percent below national average
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne
Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central
Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)