Northeast Regional Medical Center (NERMC) in Kirksville, MO is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join their clinic.
- Clinic practice
- IM Residency Clinic with Supervision Responsibility
- Currently two other IM physicians in the clinic
- No Visa Support Available
Northeast Regional Medical Center is a 93 bed facility with over 75 physicians on staff. The hospital serves as the teaching hospital associated with the founding school of Osteopathic Medicine and hosts 6 residency programs. NERMC also has a Level III Trauma Center and a Certified Chest Pain Center.
- Nestled in the heart of NE Missouri, Kirksville boasts a historic downtown square
- Surrounded by Thousand Hills, a 3,000 acre state park
- Home of Truman State University and A.T. Still University
- Known for some of the nation's top hunting grounds