Mercy Physician Network (MPN) has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a certified and licensed Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join an established practice providing Neuroservices at Mercy Philadelphia Hospital and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, both located in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
The Neuroservices department at both hospitals are Certified Primary Stroke Centers by Joint Commission. The team provides a full range of care from diagnostics and imaging, to surgical and non-surgical treatment options, as well as inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation and support.
The selected provider will perform inpatient consults as well as treating patients in the outpatient setting Monday through Friday.
Requirements for this opportunity include:
- Graduate of a CCNE accredited program
- Certification through AANP or ANCC as Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed or eligible for license to practice in state of Pennsylvania as Nurse Practitioner
- DEA License
- BLS, ACLS Certifications
This is an excellent opportunity for an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join Mercy Physician Network.
Mercy Physician Network offers a competitive salary and compensation package based on training and clinical experience including:
- Generous vacation with additional dedicated CEU time
- Robust benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, STD and LTD offerings
- Yearly professional allowance
- License and DEA reimbursement