Aspirus, one of IBM Watson Health’s Top 15 Systems in the Country is recruiting an Interventional Cardiologist for their flagship hospital in Wausau, WI.
Enjoy the best of both worlds, cutting-edge interventional and structural heart program, in a semi-rural setting with abundant outdoor recreational opportunities just minutes from your office.
The professional opportunity:
- Practice at the main facility of an 8-hospital system
- Advanced structural heart program including TAVR, Watchman and MitraClip
- New device research, which has included renal denervation, new left atrial appendage occluders, stents, etc.
- Very active and successful primary PCI program with over 200 cases per year
- Cover one hospital within walking distance from the office
- Weekly outreach to other communities, driving through gorgeous Wisconsin landscapes
- Outstanding ancillary and nursing support
- Close working relationship with CT surgeons; a true Heart Team
- Exceptional referral base employing over 400 multi-specialty providers, which translates into over 70,000 Cardiology patients visits a year
Very competitive salary up to $ 625,000 based on experience. Excellent benefit package, including $50,000 sign on bonus, up to $15,000 relocation allowance, $200,000 loan repayment, and generous CME allowance.