Workforce Health,a division of La Porte Hospital, is seeking an experienced Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work as a member of a collaborative team in a 3 clinic model.
- Clinics located in La Porte, Valparaiso, and Portage
- Work with employers to promote wellness
- 100% patient care
- Participate in quality initiatives and monitoring processes
- Collaborate with administrative leadership to promote clinics and increase employer partnerships
- NO CALL
A position with La Porte Physician Network offers work-life balance in a progressive, family-oriented community and the following:
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) with bonus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- potential for commencement bonus
- Education Stipend (Residency/Fellowship)
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- Vacation, 401K with 50% match, Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
La Porte Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks, La Porte Hospital is the anchor business of the historic downtown. The hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020. Join us an be a part of our new hospital!