A Large Multi-specialty Group in Dothan, AL is seeking 2nd Rheumatologist. Dothan Specialty Group is an extremely well established multi-specialty group that has been providing a variety of services (including Cardiology, Urology, Dermatology, and Rheumatology) to patients in the Wiregrass community for more than 30 years. Dothan Specialty is looking for ways to grow their existing practiced and prepare for succession planning as current group members look to retirement.
Call: 1 in 2 with other Rheumatologist in practice.
There is a strong need for an additional Rheumatologist in area and in group.
- Competitive Income Guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) from hospital supporting the recruitment that will cover physician's first year's salary (overhead support optional)
- Relocation Expenses
- Potential for Commencement/Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Fellowship stipend
- Option for Partnership with group
- Full benefits (medical, vacation, malpractice insurance, etc.)
Dothan is a wonderful community of approximately 70,000 full-time residents. However, the work-week populatio grows to almost 300,000 which would allow any new specialty provider to enter into a busy practice early on. Dothan is home to the National Peanut Festival, Troy University and Wallace Community College Campuses and has an airport that offers multiple flights per day into and out of Atlanta, GA. Dothan is also an hour's drive from the beautiful beaches of Sand Destin and Panama City Beach, FL.