Diagnostic Radiologist - Earning Potential of $450k! – GREAT LOCATION! - Hollywood, Florida
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist who is fellowship trained in Neuroradiology, MSK, Body Imaging or Emergency Radiology to help expand our team of Radiologists covering overnight shifts. The overnight Radiologists are based out of Memorial Regional Hospital, a level 1 trauma center in Hollywood, FL. Memorial’s culture is admired for its transparency, teamwork and trust.
1 week (7 days) on and 2 weeks (14 days) off
$5000 retention bonus starting year 1 and increasing annually by $5000
Unified, fully integrated, efficient PACS and clinical information systems
High quality diagnostic equipment, electronic communications tool
Radiology assistants provide clerical support and make all phone calls
Summary of Position:
- Home reading stations provided. You will be required to work on site 1 out of every 3 weeks of overnight work or approximately 6 weeks per year.
- Local residence required.
- Twenty additional on-site shifts to be completed annually.
- Neuro and Body CT, US, NM and XR. Coronary CTA skills required.
- Six hospitals covered, including one trauma center.
- Sub-specialists in Ortho, IR and Pediatric Radiology are on backup call available for consultations and will come in to cover any emergent IR procedure or emergent Pediatric fluoro case.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status