Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified CRNA (new grads welcome!) to join the dynamic anesthesia team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Kendall Regional Medical Center, named one of Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospitals, is a 417 bed acute care facility with a Level I Trauma Center designation and the area’s only Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
- Anesthesia Collaborative Team Model: 16 Physicians and 16 CRNAs.
- Full range of cases including General, Ortho, Vascular, ENT, Trauma, OB, Pediatrics, and GI/Cardiovascular Lab.
- All procedures open to CRNAs: Regional (spinals and peripheral nerve blocks), general, MAC, and arterial lines. No hearts.
- Tiered compensation based on experience plus quality bonus. 80 hours bi-weekly with time and half rate over 80.
- Benefits eligible day one- no waiting period! Package includes medical, dental and vision, disability and life insurance, 401(k) with match and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status