General Anesthesiologist - $440K Base Salary/ Enhanced Start Date Bonus!
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time, Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologist to join the expanding team at Peninsula Regional Medical Center (PRMC), located in Salisbury, MD. This award winning Level III Trauma Center is home to the Robert T. Adkins, M.D. Emergency Center and performs more than 18,000 surgeries, 600 total joints and welcomes 1900 births per year. PRMC is also a proud affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network. Learn more about how you can be a part of the Envision Physician Services family and enjoy a supportive, collaborative environment that enjoys successful careers and work life balance!
- Up to $440K base salary
- Enhanced start date bonus
- Relocation assistance
- 7 weeks vacation
- Envision benefits which include medical, dental, and vision (effective day 1!)Robust 401k
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- GREAT location! Eastern Shore of Maryland!Spacious operating rooms with state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional support staff
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 13 physicians (General and Cardiac) and 25 CRNAs
- Fair and equitable work schedule averaging 45-50 hours weekly.
- Clear delineation between Cardiac Team and General Anesthesiologists.
- Wide variety of cases. No Stroke Center.
- CRNAs cover OB with physicians being present for C-sections.EPIC, EHR is integrated hospital-wide enhancing patient look-up, charting and overall efficiency
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status