Envision Physician Services is offering full-time opportunities for CRNAs at Peninsula Regional Medical Center (PRMC) in Salisbury, Maryland. As valued members of the Care Team, CRNAs provide anesthesia for a variety of cases, including general, obstetrics/gynecology, orthopedics, neuro, ENT, vascular, urology, healthy pediatrics and dental.
CRNA Opportunity Highlights:
- Care Team model: 13 physicians and 25 CRNAs staffing 16 ORs, 3 Endo Suites and 2 Surgery Centers.
- CRNAs place epidurals, spinals, arterial lines and administer medications.
- Flexible scheduling with variable shifts totally 80 hours bi-weekly.
- Overtime available and paid at time and half over 80 hours.
- Benefits start day one- No waiting period! Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, voluntary short/long term disability, Health Savings account and more!
- Annual bonus of $5,000, 401(k) with contribution, CME and tiered PTO.
- Company covers 100% of the cost for professional and liability insurance including tail coverage.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status