Neonatal Nurse Practitioner opportunity - Level III NICU in Panama City! Blocks of time off – Every other week! Commuters welcome! Start date and relocation incentives!
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for an NNP to join the team at Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center (GCRMC). GCRMC has the region’s only Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, be meticulous in documentation, flexible with scheduling, and enjoy teaching RNs and potentially medical students. This is an opportunity to join Envision Physician Services and enjoy work/life balance while working with a compassionate and dynamic Team. Read on for more details and information.
- Competitive compensation with generous start date incentives and relocation assistance
- Flexible scheduling this allows for blocks of time off every other week!
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Career growth and enrichment through helping a community in need (Only Level III NICU in the area)
- Staffing Model: 2 Neonatologist/4 NNPs
- NNP Schedule
- 2 “teams” of 2 NNPs on a 4 week template
- Mon-Fri – 12-hr days 7a-7p; Sat 24-shift
- Off Sun through Mon
- Mon-Fri – 12-hr nights 7p-7a; Sun 24-hr shift
- Off Mon through Sun
- 30 bed NICU 18 Level III beds; 12 step down beds
- 2 Pediatric Surgeons
- RN/RT driven transport team
- Attendance at deliveries/procedures/potential for transport if more than RN/RT needed
- Average Daily Census: 18
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status