Neonatal Nurse Practitioners - Fort Lauderdale, FL – up to $30,000 in start date and relocation incentives!
Envision Physician Services has a premier opportunity for a passionate Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our growing Allied Health Program at the Memorial Healthcare System in the greater Fort Lauderdale area. This practice has a flexible self-scheduling (day, night, 24-hr shifts) model that rotates through a busy Level III+ unit and 2 Level II NICUs. Having this variety reduces burnout and provides a variety of patient acuity, pace, and work/life balance. Read on for more highlights about this exciting opportunity!
- Increased compensation package
- Generous start date bonus with relocation assistance
- Flexible self-scheduling and variety of shifts/acuity for work/life balance
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
- $2,500 CME allowance, fees/dues
- Cutting-edge clinical practice – Innovators in the area!
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- 84-bed Level III NICU
- Day/night shifts (8, 10, 12 hour day shifts; 16 hour night shifts)
- Pediatric Residency program/Teaching team
- High census triggers in place for additional staffing – Extra shifts paid immediately
- Current participation in Envision’s quality program as well as VON initiatives
- Memorial Miramar/ Memorial West
- 16-bed Level II NICU/20-bed Level II NICU
- 24-hr shifts
- Autonomous practice/collaboration with Neo on call
- Practice evidence-based medicine with a group dedicated to providing the best care to the most special patients
- Learn and grow in the practice/organization;
- Leadership development/opportunities within Allied Health team
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status