Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking a BE/BC Critical Care physician to join a hospital-based practice.
- Employed position
- 3-5 years' experience preferred
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Anticipated schedule 7am - 7pm inpatient shift model
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine - perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways
Northwest Allied Physicians is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, nine Urgent Care facilities and three Surgery Centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Northwest Physicians' patient care approach is closely aligned with these same standards.
Community, Facility and Organization:
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with the "Center of Excellence" status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total High Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a 144-bed all private bed facility in Oro Valley just north of Tucson. OVH services include orthopedics (including the new MAKO robot for partial knee resurfacing), inpatient rehabilitation, cardiology, minimally invasive surgery, neurology, GI, imaging and diagnostics, two sleep centers and emergency medicine.