General Radiology Opportunity Available for Fellowship-Trained Radiologist in desirable Palm Beach County, Florida!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified board-certified/eligible, fellowship trained Radiologist for Delray Medical Center, located in beautiful Palm Beach County, Florida. This level I Trauma Center has some of the most advanced medical equipment and new technologies availab
Highlights and requirements of the position include:
· General Radiologist with Fellowship Training in Neuro, Breast Imaging, Neuro or Body-Imaging
· Must be comfortable with most modalities.
· MQSA preferred
· Competitive Compensation and Productivity Bonuses
· Must participate in General diagnostic weekend call rotation which is 10-11 weekends per year. Day off given the following week.
· Physicians are credentialed across the market to provide coverage at multiple facilities.
· Integrated PACS system allows reads to be done at any of the market locations.
· Delray Medical Center has been named on the list of Top 50 Best Hospitals in the US by Healthgrades for the last 9 years.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status