San Angelo Community Medical Center is seeking a board certified/eligible Anesthesia - Interventional Pain Management physician to join the medical staff.
- Anesthesia trained, pain management fellowship required
- Perform procedures, manage pain pumps, and provide long term pain services
- Two other pain management physicians in the community
- No visa support available
San Angelo Community Medical Center: 171-bed facility with a wide range of services including a Level III-A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, an accredited heart and vascular program, and an Orthopedic and Total Joint Center.
- 3 hours from Austin and San Antonio
- Regional airport with daily flights to Dallas/Fort Worth
- Diverse population of 100,000
- Family-friendly community with great public schools
- An outdoorsman’s dream with hunting, fishing and boating
We offer a recruitment package that may include:
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!