Mercy Medical Center – Sioux City has two excellent full time employment opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine physicians who are able to practice Sleep Medicine to join a full spectrum practice located in Sioux City, Iowa.
These opportunities are hospital employed and the providers will practicing in a single hospital. The Pulmonary/Critical Care service at Mercy Medical Center – Sioux City has an established referral base and draws almost 300K people. The selected providers will rotate through a high acuity ICU service and Pulmonary Services. This is a full service Hospital and is the regions only Level 2 Trauma Center.
Experienced physicians as well as physicians who will or who have recently completed their training are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Pulmonary Critical Care physicians to be part of Mercy Medical Center – Sioux City.
A competitive salary and benefits package is being offered for the right candidate including:
- Generous salary and Sign on Bonus
- Support from Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
- $4000 CME allowance and paid relocation expenses.
- Benefits also include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Malpractice, Tail coverage, 401(K) plus hospital matches
- deferred account.
- Cerner EMR with plans to transition to EPIC in the future.