Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, ND, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Critical Care Intensivist to join its team of 4 physicians working in the Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota. A minimum of 1-year experience is preferred.
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- 500 admits per year
- Brand new Sanford Medical Center houses a 12 bed PICU, with additional flex beds if needed. Floor shared with 20-24 bed pediatric unit, and 40-bed Level III NICU.
- One service week per month with additional night time calls. Rotating schedule with 4 other PICU physicians.
- Medical staff includes more than 65 board certified pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists
- Supported by AirMed transport services with helicopter and fixed wing covering a three state area. Over 300 pediatric and neonatal transports annually.
- Sanford's Children's Hospital is a supporting member of the NACHRI
- Sanford's PICU participates in the VPS database.
- Sanford's NICU Participates in the Vermont Oxford Network database.
- Interest in teaching, regional outreach activities and clinical research are encouraged.
Be part of a physician driven organization with excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance, and much more.
Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas. Our family is 25,000 strong and our care stretches across 220,000 square miles. The Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo area is a robust metropolitan community of nearly 230,000 and growing. Offering the best of both worlds, the community is large enough to support many amenities of a large urban setting such as an International Airport, Community Theater, Symphony, three universities and a community college, a professional baseball team and a zoo yet not so large as to generate the drawbacks such as a high crime rate, traffic congestion and pollution. The area enjoys four seasons with low humidity making for pleasant spring, summer and autumn days.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516