South Baldwin Regional Medical Center through Foley Clinic Corp is seeking an additional Family Medicine physician to join its primary care group (network) of physicians. The position can be traditional (inpatient/outpatient) or 100% outpatient with hospitalists taking care of all inpatient call/rounding/etc.
Several office locations.
Practice Call: TBD
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Potential for Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
South Baldwin Regional Medical Center is within 12 miles from the Alabama Gulf Coast and has been recognized as one of The Join Commission’s top performers four years in a row, recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s top 100 places to work 7 years in a row, recognized by Healthgrades for its excellence in patient experience, and recognized by Consumer Reports for being one of the top nine hospitals for infection prevention.