Due to provider retirement, Aurora Health Care is seeking a dynamic Neuro-Ophthalmologist to join our extraordinary interdisciplinary team!
- The Aurora Neuroscience Innovation Institute (ANII) is located within a brand new, state-of-the-art clinic at St. Luke's Medical Center to accommodate the interdisciplinary visit model, a model that has modernized and revolutionized the way patient care is delivered
- The team consists of nationally recognized leaders in head and neck surgery as well as a full-time exclusively dedicated Neuroradiologist, all of whom practice in a combined integrated fashion sharing the same clinic and office space
- The Neuro-Ophthalmologist will have two new lanes in the clinic and dedicated technicians to support their practice, in addition to 24/7 neurosurgical and neuroradiology coverage
- This is a turn-key, established program where you will treat the full spectrum of oculoplastic and neuroophthalmic disorders
- Skull base ophthalmology surgery interest is welcome but is not required. Surgical skills in motility and muscle corrective surgery are ideal
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.