Pacific Northwest Anesthesiology Opportunity! Live and Work in a Vacation Destination! Seeking a lifestyle practice in a beautiful Pacific Northwest community? Check this out - Envision Healthcare is seeking an Anesthesiologist for top ranked Olympic Medical Center in Port Angeles, Washington! OMC is a comprehensive, award-winning health care provider for more than 70,000 residents of Clallam County. It provides inpatient services at its 80-bed acute-care hospital including a level-three trauma designated emergency department, surgical services, and labor and delivery.
A few details:
• Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 6 physicians and 3 CRNAs
• Case mix includes general surgery, ENT, gynecology, ortho, no heats, minimal Peds
• Full benefits including relocation allowance and paid malpractice
• New anesthesia equipment in the ORs
• Collegial environment
• Port Angeles is ranked as one of Smithsonian’s Top 20 “Best Small Towns”!
• Ranked a Top 20 Community Hospital by NRHA Envision offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status