Envision Physician Services has a full-time CRNA opening at Capital Medical Center (CMC) in Olympia, Washington. CMC is a 110 bed full-service hospital with a Level I Newborn Nursery and Level IV Trauma; it is ranked in the top 10 for General Surgery in Washington State by Healthgrades. This is a terrific practice! Highlights:
• Fair, Collegial Anesthesia Care team comprised of 6 physicians and 8 CRNA’s
• Candidate will do general anesthesia, regional blocks, epidurals, spinals, TIVA and central lines; cases include GS, spine, ortho, OB, GYN, vascular, ENT, Urology and some neuro; no hearts
• 8 ORs plus C-Section suites and minor procedure rooms
• Call –very light call schedule; averages q7 with very little call back
• Health, dental, vision, relocation, paid malpractice, 401K
• Great work/life balance! Gorgeous community!
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status