Saint Joseph Physician Network and Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center have an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Non-Invasive Cardiology physician to join a rapidly growing practice located in Plymouth, Indiana.
The practice is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist physician who can perform echo studies, stress tests, pacemaker insertions and interrogations. This community-based practice is located in the Medical Office Building adjacent to the Medical Center. The selected provider will join two other Cardiologists, two RN's, a CMA, a CMA/Device tech and a Nurse Practitioner who supports the physicians.
Each provider sees an average daily census of 15 patients with 30 minutes allotted for new patients and 15 minutes for follow up visits. The call coverage for this opportunity is 1:3 covering day consults, admissions, ED cases, reading Echo's/EKG's/Holter monitors, and rounding in the hospital.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Cardiology physician to be part of a growing practice.
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center is offering an excellent compensation package for the right Cardiology physician including:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life/retirement benefits.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays, 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.