Non- Invasive Cardiologist- Full Time
Winchester Cardiology and Vascular Medicine (WCVM) located in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their team of 18 board certified Cardiologists and 8 cardiology advanced practice clinicians in scenic Northern Virginia.
About the Position
- Located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley WCVM is the largest and most established cardiology practice serving the Shenandoah Valley and the Panhandle of West Virginia.
- WCVM is seeking to add an additional non-invasive cardiologist secondary to extensive growth in our patient base as well as increased growth in our specialty heart programs.
- All candidates must be US citizens as no Visa positions are available.
About our Practice
- WCVM will be opening a new office facility in late 2019. The 30,000 sq. ft. clinic will connect to the cardiovascular lab and inpatient hospital. In addition, we have satellite clinics in Martinsburg W.V. and provide outreach services at Valley Health Multi-specialty clinics.
- Our team includes interventional cardiologists, non-invasive cardiologists, an advanced heart failure specialist, a structural heart specialist and electrophysiologists. At Winchester Medical Center, we provide Cardiovascular consultative and procedural services in the inpatient setting, Cath Lab, EP Lab, Echo Lab, as well as assist with managerial oversite of the Cardiology Division. Services include: Advanced Heart Failure (LVAD program slated for 4th quarter 2019), Structural Heart (TAVR, Mitral Clip, and Watchman), Electrophysiology (Ablation, Device Implantation)
- We utilize EPIC as our EMR both in the clinic and hospital setting.
- We have a complete diagnostic testing facility onsite with an active Nuclear Department offering SPECT, up-to-date all digital echo lab, full vascular lab. The WCVM Cardiovascular Imaging Center accredited through ICAEL, ICAVL and ICANL.
- We have a shared call model (not to exceed 1:6 nights/and weekends without additional compensation) in this collegial group dedicated to a shared compensation model and work life balance.
Details and Benefits
- This is for a 2-year associate position with a track to partnership in the 3rd year.
- The salary is highly competitive and guaranteed with a potential for management and quality incentives.
- We also offer an excellent full benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, full malpractice coverage disability coverage, and life insurance.
- We also offer a CME allotment within the total benefit package and provide retirement benefits following the first year of employment.
- Moving expenses stipend is provided as well as a potential for an early signing bonus.
About the Community:
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools - both public and private
- Approximately 90 minutes from the Washington, D.C. metro area, 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond
- Winchester Virginia offers the perfect mid-sized community and the ideal location for family living. Whether you choose to enjoy shopping and dining on the walking mall, touring several historic museums, catching a show at one of the local theaters, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, or enjoying all of the outdoor enthusiast activities (biking, hiking, fishing and kayaking) available in the nearby Shenandoah National, Winchester has something for everyone.
Interested Candidates please contact: