Turkey Creek Medical Center, part of Tennova Healthcare, a seven hospital health system based in Knoxville, TN, seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a well-respected, busy practice.
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Outpatient only
- Call is shared with 6 physicians and 4 mid-levels and is anticipated to be 1:10
- Physician will have 3 exams rooms and a personal office
- Practice has been in the community for over 25 years
- Potential for partnership track
- Office space is available in a large private practice facility in the heart of Farragut in Knoxville, TN
Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, featuring Division I sports and strong academic programs. Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000, offers extensive water sports and hiking. A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer.
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Visa assistance is not available