IHA and St. Mary Mercy Livonia have an excellent full time opportunity for a licensed and certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a hospitalist group at St. Mary Mercy Livonia located in Livonia, Michigan.
The average inpatient admissions are four to six per shift. The selected provider will be responsible for admissions, hospitalist type work, physician orders and nursing calls.
The schedule for this full time opportunity includes 188 afternoon and night shifts annually.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a well-established hospitalist group.
An excellent compensation and benefits package is available for the right candidate including:
- Competitive base rate and compensation plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits; 403b, 457
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Profession Malpractice Coverage with Tail Coverage