Saint Joseph Physician Network, the employed provider arm of Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) and Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center (SJRMC) have an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Fellowship trained, Board Certified or Board Eligible Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join an existing practice located in Mishawaka, Indiana.
This practice is primarily consultative but does provide total obstetric care for a small number of patients. The average number of patients seen daily is 15 - 20. SJRMC has a Level III NICU with 2.5 Neonatologists on staff, as well as a Laborist program and in house anesthesiology, that provide 24/7 service. Ultrasound equipment available includes GE Voluson E8 with PACS storage and real time central monitor. Consultations are also available with an on staff PhD genetic counselor, when needed.
Opportunities for teaching exist with Family Medicine Residents and Indiana University Medical Students, if interested.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to be part of an established practice.
The practice is offering an excellent compensation package for the right physician including:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.