Aspirus Wausau Hospital is seeking a talented BC/BE Radiation Oncologist to join our dedicated team in Wausau, Wisconsin.
This is a full-time position that will provide services at our new state of the art Aspirus Regional Cancer Center, with 1 day per week of outreach at our Antigo facility. We are seeking a passionate, hard working individual with a team-work mentality to help expand our already growing program. Experience in brachytherapy is preferred for this position. New graduates are encouraged to apply. Sorry, this is not a visa eligible site.
- COC accredited & NAPBC accredited
- Strong relationship & referral from Medical Oncologists in a multi-specialty setting
- 2 Physicists & 2 Dosimetrists on site
- Varian TrueBeam, TomoTherapy, Nucleotron HDR afterloader, Pinnacle Treatment planning, Phillips Large Bore CT Simulation, SRS, SBRT, 4D technology, ARIA EHR, EPIC EHR
- 2 year salary guarantee, highly competitive
- Employer to assist with relocation costs
- Excellent retirement package
- Generous CME allowance