North Knoxville Medical Center, part of Tennova Healthcare, a seven hospital health system based in Knoxville, TN is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist.
- Join an existing group of 8 Otolaryngologists
- Potential for partnership opportunity
- Office space is available now in 3 locations (10-20 minutes apart)
- Established practice has been in the community for over 30 years
- Strong audiology services, allergy clinics & cosmetic care
Knoxville, TN is located in the beautiful foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee. Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000 offers extensive water sports and hiking, as well Division I sports and strong academic programs. Knoxville offers an affordable cost of living and no state income tax!
A competitive recruitment package is available that may include: competitive salary, medical education debt repayment, and moving expense allowance.
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Visa assistance is not available