Lutheran Health Physicians is a large multi-specialty group in Ft. Wayne, IN looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a well-respected team of three rheumatologists. As part of Lutheran Health Network, an eight hospital healthcare system in northeastern Indiana, the Lutheran rheumatology team covers a service area of 1.2 million. Outpatient only clinic located on the main Lutheran Hospital campus.
- High volume practice – average 100 new patients per month!
- Opportunity to be busy immediately
- 100% outpatient practice
- Large Infusion suite within the practice
- Excellent nursing support –specialized and fully staffed for clinic, infusions, phones, and prior-authorizations
- Graduate of accredited NP program with Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Must have current certification as a NP or be registered to take the next offered exam and pass
- Must have or acquire a State of IN Nursing registration
- Candidate with Rheumatology experience is preferred
- Minimum three years clinical experience required
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Base Salary plus Incentive
- Relocation if applicable
- Health and Retirement
- Malpractice & Tail Coverage