South Baldwin Regional Medical Center is seeking an additional General Surgeon due to population growth.
- Hospital-Employed Position
- Robotic Surgery Experience a plus
- Hospital employs 2 full-time general surgeons and 1 surgeon for inpatient call services
- Community has 2 additional general surgeons
- Up to 10 days/month per general surgeon call coverage requirement
- Open to New Grads
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
South Baldwin Regional Medical Center is within 12 miles from the Alabama Gulf Coast and has been recognized as one of The Join Commission’s top performers four years in a row, recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s top 100 places to work 7 years in a row, recognized by Healthgrades for its excellence in patient experience, and recognized by Consumer Reports for being one of the top nine hospitals for infection prevention.
No Visa Assistance Available
No Search Agency/Firm Solicitations, at this time.