The Marion, Illinois VA Medical Center is currently seeking two full-time board certified/board eligible physicians to join the Surgical Service for the position of Urologist.
As a VA Urologist, your practice will include diagnosing, treating and managing patients with urological diseases according to standard, usual and acceptable or customary methods and techniques in the outpatient setting. Other services include, but are not limited to, treatment of genitourinary medical conditions, performing outpatient surgical procedures, provide consultations, work ups and pre & postoperative care. You'll establish professional working relationships with other clinical service providers within the center and outlying Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCS), providing telephone and e-consultations. Consultations as needed and screening consults that are received for appropriateness prior to scheduling. You will report to the Chief, Surgery Service or his designee.
- Recently increased salary cap!
- Annual Performance Pay bonus up to 15K per year option!
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage!
- VA Physicians only need to maintain 1 full, active, current unrestricted license in any U.S. state!
- Student loan repayment eligible up to 120K under VA's Education Debt Reduction Program!
- Typical workweek is day schedule M-F
- Exceptional federal benefit package and negotiable sign on bonus!
In addition to competitive pay and liability protection, the VA also offers a robust benefits plan that includes:
Paid Time Off:
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave –you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year with no limit on accumulation – unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses (subject to budget availability)
For more information, contact me today.