Start Date Bonus offered for General Anesthesiologist in Gainesville!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a BE/BC General Anesthesiologist to join the established team at North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC), a flagship HCA hospital. For over 20 years, the staff at NFRMC has proudly been practicing top-notch medicine and providing high quality care to the residents of Gainesville and the surrounding communities. This 445 bed, fully accredited medical and surgical acute care center offers cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, as well as women’s health services.
Highlights of Opportunity:
- Anesthesia Collaborative Team of 18 Physicians and 30 CRNAs covering multiple sites of service.
- Wide variety of cases including Cardiac, General, B&B, Ortho, Neuro, OB, healthy Peds, ENT, GI. No Trauma. No Transplants.
- Full-time, W2 position with benefits starting day one- no waiting period!
- Average work week is 50 hours with 80% supervision of highly qualified Anesthetists.
- Reasonable call schedule with post-call day off.
- Start date bonus offered with a 2 year commitment and is paid out in the first paycheck.
- Relocation assistance offered.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options“A” rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status