Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is assisting in the recruitment of a BE/BC Neurologist to join an established group practice.
Open to Generalist or Sub-specialties in Movement Disorders
- Anticipated call 1:7 - 1:8
- Group is well respected.
- Full Spectrum Neurology with the main provider specializing in Epilepsy, looking for someone new to specialize in movement disorders to complement him.
- Been practicing in community 16 years
- Partnership track available
- Office located in St. Petersburg
Compensation Package MAY Include:
- Income Guarantee
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- CME/Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
St. Petersburg, located in Pinellas County and close to Clearwater, is known for its warm weather and breezes that blow off Tampa Bay. It is the second largest city in the Tampa Bay Area, which is composed of roughly 2.8 million residents. St. Petersburg is a vacation destination and attracts visitors with the Salvador Dali Museum, Fort De Soto Park, the St. Petersburg Pier and beautiful beaches.
For more than 100 years, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg - a 480-bed teaching hospital in St. Petersburg - has responded to the health care needs of West Coast residents. As St. Petersburg's first hospital, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg has remained committed to providing the community with the highest quality health care services and advanced facilities. Over the years, the hospital has made multimillion dollar investments to bring the community the best in care, close to home. And that includes the most skilled and experienced physicians and care providers.