OhioHealth Heart, Lung and Vascular Surgeons is seeking an additional BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to join its successful patient-centered team. The position will be located at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, the leading institution in the performance of complex vascular cases and state-of-the-art operating hybrid suites. The desired candidate will be specifically trained in vascular treatment and care. The physician will have opportunity to be a member of the OhioHealth Vascular Institute (OHVI) which is the first multi-specialty, multi-hospital vascular institute in Ohio.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- 1:4 call schedule
- Extracranial vascular surgical cases including high volume carotid endarterectomies and stenting, abdominal & thoracic aneurysm repairs, lower extremity bypass and endovascular cases, aorto-iliac / aorta-femoral disease and A-V fistulas
- Opportunity to be part of a very active clinical research program allowing for cutting edge practice
OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Details
- 1,059-bed teaching hospital and the largest in the OhioHealth system
- Recognized locally, regionally and nationally for quality healthcare and is consistently ranked one of the nation's best hospitals
- First hospital in Ohio and one of the first in the country to earn first class designation as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Heart/American Stroke Association
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable, healthcare outreach of the United Methodist Church. OhioHealth has been recognized as one of the top five large health systems in America by IBM Watson Health™, an honor we have received six times. We are also recognized by Fortune as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" and have been for 12 years in a row. We are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 11 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home health, medical equipment and other health services spanning 47 Ohio counties.
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes “America’s Cities of the Future.” Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America’s “Best Cities for Physicians.” The region’s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus as a top tier city and community for physicians.
For more information, please contact Megan Shoewalter at (614) 544-4406 or email your CV to Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com.