Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Fellowship trained, Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join an established practice located in Plymouth, Indiana.
The Critical Care schedule for this opportunity is 7 days on, Friday through Thursday, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. The average CCU census is three patients. While on Critical Care service, call is 7:00 pm to 7:00 am nightly. During opposite weeks, the selected physician will see patients in outpatient Pulmonary clinic, at least six days a month. The Pulmonary clinic averages 10 to 12 patients a day.
Support specialists available include cardiology, hospitalist, and general surgery.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Pulmonary Critical Care physician to be part of a thriving practice.
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center is offering an excellent compensation package for the right Cardiology physician including:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life/retirement benefits.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays, 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.