Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Fellowship trained, Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join an established practice located in Plymouth, Indiana.
The opportunity offers a combination of outpatient pulmonary clinic work and one week a month of critical care coverage at a 58-bed hospital. Two other providers are on Critical Care service, with the newly recruited physician being the only Pulmonologist. The Critical Care schedule for this opportunity is 7 days on with an average CCU census of three patients. While on Critical Care service, call is 7:00 pm to 7:00 am nightly. During opposite weeks, the selected physician will see patients in the outpatient Pulmonary clinic. Call for the Pulmonary clinic goes to the Nurse Practitioner first with the Pulmonologist acting as back up. The Pulmonary clinic averages 10 to 12 patients a day. The facility has capability for EBUS, but not navigational bronchoscopy.
Support specialists available include cardiology, hospital medicine, and general surgery.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Pulmonary Critical Care physician to be part of a thriving practice.
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center is offering an excellent compensation package for the right Cardiology physician including:
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life/retirement benefits.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays, 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.