Bayfront Health Port Charlotte (Port Charlotte, FL) is seeking 1 ARNP or PA for their ENT practice.
- ARNP/PA to join ENT hospital employed practice - support 1 other Board Certified ENT
- Outpatient practice: treat newborn to adult patients, surgical and non-surgical treatment for conditions affecting the sinuses, ears, throat, thyroid, and salivary glands.
- Group has been in practice for 2 years
- prefer candidates with Otolaryngology practice experience
- will provide ENT coverage
- existing office space available
- Reasons for search: one provider recently closed practice and the wait times in the service area to see ENT is 5+ weeks.
Competitive financial package to include salary, full benefits, potential for commencement bonus, relocation expenses and CME/Licensure/Dues/Subscriptions annually.
Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. Bayfront Health Port Charlotte is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties. The hospital's staff of roughly 900 employees includes over 300 physicians representing more than 40 specialties.